Dell or Acer??
Sunday, November 16, 2008 / 7:46 PM
I have lots of question on my mind.

Firstly is the desktop. Must thanks daddy for buying me the 4th desktop, since sec1? Daddy gave me 1.3k to buy a new desktop. If i want to get a Dell desktop, I might have top up 400 more to get a better one. If is Acer, I might not need to top up. I want a set of cordless keyboard and mouse, a TV tuner card, good ram, HD monitor and long lasting CPU! So which one should I choose? Acer or Dell? Or other brand? Hopefully I can get a good deal in IT fair.

Secondly is whether should take up the job offered by my neighbour. But I don't know how much will the pay ah! Also, I'm not sure whether I can find a good job when recession is out there!

Thirdly is what present should I get for my most beloved dear?

And the list goes on and on and on!

But anyway, I designed my gym regime! Hopefully I will follow it. And I will be cooking for my family from tomorrow onwards! Since I got really nothing better to do.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.