Tuesday, September 09, 2008 / 7:36 PM
My lovely white rabbit had finally moved on to the other side of the world. Waiting for me at the rainbow when I join her ah.. =(

Anyway, I was super no mood to study, not because of the rabbit's death but because of the super 'innocent' magazine that I am holding with and was reading profusely ever since I finished bathing! My mind is filled with unimaginable images of man and woman, 2 man and woman, 3 women, man and soft toys, swing couples and every week different position for MAXIMAL pleasure! DARN! If only and only Maths paper tomorrow is all all about this, I would have ACE it easily. So do GRETA (100% for her though) & FATHIAH! And YINWHEE too!

Another thing that got me really upset is the posepone of Bangkok trip with my clinque! Of all times in the year in the century, why why why Thailand is facing serious political problem! WHY! And we, tourists, have no bloody choice but to postpone or cancel the trip, because of our safety.

Anyway, I miss my days in Bejing with Fathiah Abdul Talib and my days in Bangkok with Eugene Koh! If only time can go back! I miss all the gossiping with Fath from the grass in the MI to the red gaint ants outside school gate. Deeply MISSED! Also the days with Dear. It would have been more fun if we are adventure enough and he could have a better control over his freaking freaking nasty temper. But I do miss the wonton noodle over there. 40baht can! Close 1.40SGD can! Cheap clothes, cheap massage everywhere, cheap coconut juice for dear, cheap Swesen's ice-cream, cheap roti-prata, dirt cheap Seafoods and cheap seller who practice first degree price discrimination! So do Beijing people who tend to SUPER SUPER SUPER overly charged tourist especially ang moh.

I should be studying stats now! Like seriously studying =)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.