Happy Teacher's Day!
Saturday, August 30, 2008 / 5:22 PM
It was an awesome performance put up by my class, 06S4! First time in my life, I performed with my entire class infront of the whole school! Seriously! It was really good! I will upload the performance into Youtube once I get hold of the video! I burnt a dvd for you guys!

For those who are closed to me, I have told your something interesting during teacher's day celebration! During that day it will definitely will rain!!! I am seriously not kidding. Since primary school, every teacher's day celebration I had, it will rain. I know it sounds a bit ridculous but it is true. Okay whatever it is, teacher's day celebration was great!

Photobucket
My home tutor! He cried when he read out the letter he wrote for us.

Photobucket
GP teacher! She is cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
06S4!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.