Friday, August 01, 2008 / 10:44 PM
FINALLY~

Friday has finally arrived!!! So much much much homework to be done and so much much stuff to understand and memorise! Had been neglecting Econs since the beginning of the term. I'm kinda doze off during Econs lesson, cause I have difficulties to understand what Mrs Koh saying and I know, this signal that i need to REVISE! Ask mom whether can I hire a Econs tutor, but she only set a budget max 250dollars. Where to find sia! But cant blame my mom, she had to fork out 300dollars every 4 weeks for my GP tuition. DAMN! I just wish Eugene could be a little smarter and understanding, such that I can consult him with Econs, BUT NO!

I still have alot of things waiting to complete. I seriously wish A level could be over a little faster. It is so much more worse than O level.

After so much whining, let me talk about the happy happening!

HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL IS HERE!

I am hoping Channel 8 or U can put up more horror movies to satisfy me! I hope Incredibale tales could be much more scarier. Actually I quite like this particular festival as I got to go down and burn papers and incense. I love burning things! I remember when I was a toddler, I accidentally burnt my hair (probably hair too long). Although the scene is kind of vague, but I still remember this funny incident. Also, I like to people talking about errie or ghost encounter. I love love love hearing such discussion!

So take care people!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.