Mid Years is finally over
Sunday, July 06, 2008 / 11:33 AM
Mid Yrs were over almost a week. Finally! I am totally scared of the results. I wonder how badly will it be!

Went out with HP HJ on friday night. Had dinner at Central at taka. Chicken chop baked rice is still nice :) OH... I love green tea ice-cream with red beans from vernazia gelato! I am so damn going curse and swear at the public transport! I wonder how much effort has really been done to enhance current public transport! HOW MUCH? I waited for almost 45 mins to get into a bus! FREAKING 45 mins k! I waited from 9.50pm to 10.35pm. It is really terrible! Even if I wanted to take a cab back home, I couldnt even board one! And guess what! My last resort is to take a bus to Raffles town club to transfer another.

Hoping that the probability of getting into a bus will be HIGHER. But no! I still waited for almost 15mins! I really wonder does the authorities REALLY REALLY meant what they say. They promised to enhance current public transport, such as more frequent bus rides! But such an enhance is yet to be seen! During my waiting over at far east plaza opp, i only saw 2 bus700, which means 20mins for 1 bus? During busy hours like 10pm plus, where alot of peoples are rushing home at Orchard! That is really a 'great improvement'. No doubt, whatever how the authorities try to increase the cost of driving, there are still increasing number of people buying cars!

NAHBEI! KNN!

Okay, I should go complete my tuition GP essay and Chemistry paper 1 correction!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.