Get SMART!
Thursday, June 26, 2008 / 11:53 AM
Happy 39th months, dear!

Went to Clementi wood Sakura buffet to have dinner last night. Buffet was VERY average! But for the price of 26 dollars, the range and quality were still quite good. I love the drinks more than the food :) Especially hot green tea!

After dinner, something was wrong with dear's bike! So we had to ride to Aloy's home to borrow his toolbox. Bumped in Aloy's mom and dad. His dad was quite cute and handsome for a father who has 2 kids aged around 18. HAHA! His mom is damn funny. Seriously, I do agree with Dear that aloy's parents are really an ideal set of parents. Although they may not be wealthy enough to satisfy all the material wants that a teenage always desire, but they are parents who set good example and let their children to pursue their interest, rather than pursuing their parents' interest. Also, they behave as though they are their kids' friends rather than kids' parents. But my parents is not bad too. Except that my parents like to compare my academic performance with others :(

Catched Get Smart at GV grand. The show is damn hilarious! I likes Angel 99 though. Worth the ticket price!

I wanted to catch Wanted, 10 Promises To My Dog, Hancock and MUMMY!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.