Beijing Economics Field Trip
Sunday, June 15, 2008 / 10:55 PM
Fath, I miss the days in Beijing. Beijing was awesome. Modern, grand, rather clean, peaceful and beautiful. The times spent there are really worthwhile. And this is my second overseas trip with school, probably the last one too. I love Beijng buildings - most of the buildings are very modern, just like the ones we have in Singapore. I love PEKING DUCK! It is delicious la! I love The Place. I admire undergraduates who are studying in Beijng Uni. Lucky them to get inside such a reputated uni and have such a tranquil study environment. Lastly, I love my tour guide, Julie Li, she is really good. And Beijing people can really speak quite good English, at least it is understandable. Their standard of English is much better some of the Singaporeans. I was quite surprised. I love room-mate, Fathiah, too. Enjoyed the gossip with her alot. Guess what, Bargaining is quite fun. haha! Right, fath?


The Place!

Great Wall of China

introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.