Third Anniversary!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 / 9:50 PM
Today is a special day to me because it is our third anniversary! Time flies! When we just started out, third anniversary was still far away from us. I knew we quarreled almost every now and then, but we are still happily together. I know you are always trying to compromise me and I deeply appreciated.

I always dreamt about me and you together till we get engage till marry.(ten years down the road) There are a lot a lot of things I wanted to experience together you.

I seriously enjoyed and appreciated every single little thing that you did for me.

I LOVE YOU!
Thanks for the cross-stich!


introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.