Thursday, March 13, 2008 / 11:26 PM


Greedy OSCAR!


Met up with grettie. Thanks for accompanying me for Science talk. I guessed you enjoyed it more than me. After the talk, we went to NUS canteen to have dinner. NUS canteen food is soooo much nicer and cheaper than MI school food. In MI, they are selling 1 nugget for 50cents when even MacDonald sells cheaper than that!

After we left NUS, we went to Cineleisure to catch Rule No. 1. Unable to get hold of 7.50pm movie tickets thus we ended up buying 9.50pm movie tickets. I would rate this movie 3 stars. The beginning of the show give a promising start, but as the show goes along, it gets more and more boring and almost no scary moment. I loved Fiona Xie acting especially when she tried pulling her tiny winy baby out, lots lots of blood and creepy fiona. I wonder what the name of the actress who acted as Zheng Yi Jian wife. I find quite pretty, she has the attraction.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.