A brand new year, A brand new start
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 / 8:13 PM
Happy New Year to all.

A brand new year, A brand new start.
Here are my resolution for 2008:
1) Be MORE serious with my studies
I bet alot of my classmates always thought that I was a serious person when it comes to studies. Actually NAH NAH! I sweared for the past two years in MI, I was not serious enough with my studies. When I looked back 2007, I thought I could have done much much better. Just like what dear said everytimes, I do not take my studies serious enough to score As.

Since this year is the stretch of A level, I got to be real damn serious with my work.

2) Fulfil my promise made to Dear Dear.

3) Save alot alot of money to go overseas with Dear Dear and my friends.

I think thats all. HAHA!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.