Happy 19th Birthday To Me.
Saturday, December 08, 2007 / 11:59 PM
Today is my 19th birthday, so I am officially 19 as from today. First of all, THANKS to all who has wished me happy birthday. And also really a big THANKS to my boyfriend! He spent a total closed to $500 for my birthday this time round.

In the early afternoon, Dear and Zhiwei came to my home with dear's gift and LANA cake. Seriously, the Lana cake was not that fantastic as last time. The first time I tried that cake was from Wenting's 18 birthday. It was real nice. Here are the pictures.

Birthday cake



Best friend

Gifts from him


Soon after, we went to Wheelock to collect Zhiwei's handphone and we had our lunch at Fish&Co. Tempted to try new dishes, I ate Grilled Prawn Fettucine with chilli cream. Okay, I regretted for not choosing NY fish and chips. Their mussels were nice. Real Nice. ZW ate fish and chips, whereas Dear ate seafood platter.

We walked around in TAKA. I saw this real nice (at least I think is nice) Guess bag. I was really really tempted to get it, when dear gave me a BIG 'NO'. I felt like crying out at that moment. I know I am being unreasonable if I really cried out, so I hold back. That is me! When I couldnt get the things I wanted, I tend to cry. People who know me well should know this character of mine. Forget it, maybe I will be able to find something even nice than that. ZW left after that.

After orchard, Dear and I went to Marina Square. I bought 3 Pierre Cardin Bras, I was happy now. We went to play arcade as we were really bored. Then we have our supper at then Makansutra Street. AHHH.. I get to eat lala. I love eating lala, my last time eating lala was like few years back. At that point of time, I felt like going to Malaysia street food to eat. Okay, at least I am glad that I get to eat Lala on my birthday. We ordered Hokkien Mee, Fried Oyster, Stingray an LALA!

Lala

Stingray
Thats how I spent my birthday. My 19 birthday. Now, I must save money to celebrate dear's birthday!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.