lalalala..
Thursday, November 08, 2007 / 11:05 PM
I cant believe it! I woke at near 1pm. Probably, I was just too tired. Dear asked me whether I wanted to go on criuse with him and his mom, and his mom is willing to pay for the trip for me. I am thinking hard whether should I go.

Now, I have not even started on practising on my Physics MCQ! Oh ya, this reminds me to look up for my O-level Physics TYS for Greta!

We went to Tampines Ikea, hoping to get the desk by today. But end up getting nothing at all because I suddenly felt like going other place beside Ikea to look for my study desk. Had PASTA MANIA at Tampines Mall.

Seriously, after graduated from secondary school, I gained almost 20kg! Thanks to dear continously feeding. He taught me how to eat good food, how to dine at restaurant and how buy more branded goods for myself.

When I was back in Secondary school, I was always said that I would only look at stuff which has good design instead of brand. But then, I slowly realised that most of good design goods are branded goods. And this further lead me to think and dream about branded goods.

As I always said to my friends, when I start the holiday work after A-level next year, I will buy a GUCCI handbag! And I mean it! I really love Gucci products right from handbag to shoes.

I went out with mom on Tuesday to shop for her evening dress. I wanted to buy another Guess handbag as my mom willing to pay for it. But I ended getting nothing as the range over there did not make me fall in love with it. And mom wanted to get Bonia but it was only left with the display set. SO SHITTY!

And we celebrated our 31st mon-niversary at 26 Oct 07. We went to MY SECRET GARDEN(http://www.mysg.com.sg/). Dear had a hole in his pocket. The reason why we went there is purely out of curiosity. Before discount, the dinner is $90++, then after discoun for DBS mastercard, the bill is then $80! I sweared this meal is quite expensive. I had a seafood spaghetti ($22), dessert ($8) and a sparkling drink ($8). Whereas, dear had steak ($28) and cocktail ($14). See, we actually did not eat alot! The spaghetti is just so-so, it is almost the same as spaghetti over at Pasta Mania. But the steak is definitely nice. Although the ambience is great but it is way too expensive for teenagers! I think I will not go back again unless I am going to celebrate a occasion which needs a romantic ambience.

Another restaurant, I want to dine at is Clinic. WAHAHA!

Thats all! Bye!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.