A nice day with my beloved friend.
Friday, November 02, 2007 / 11:55 PM
I woke early today to get my I&R done for A level submission, then I headed to school for Huijuan's group Oral Presentation. After that, greta HP and I went off to West Mall to get a quick bite before I met up with Zhiwei.

I officially taking offer Zhiwei's job. I sweared I was damn tired then, I nearly fell asleep while Zhiwei was trying her best to teach me how to do the necessary job. After work, we went to The Central. I treated wei eat miniature donuts and muffin and in return, she treated me a dinner at Pasta Waraku. Thanks wei.

After dinner, we decided to go walk around Clark Quay. When is the last time I have such a long chat with her? I also do not know. Haha.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.