Sad
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 / 11:10 PM
Today is rather upset. Today is the day to know the promotion status(whether you get promote/advance/retain/ask to leave). Half of my class students did not make it to the next year, although some managed to be advanced. I am seriously upset. Although we are only together for less than a year, but we get along well. We are united as one whole class, somehow I just felt sad when I know some of us did not make it. A number of people cried and some were trying to stay calm. I do not know what is the exact things to say to them, but I really want to say leaving MI is not the end of the road, there are alot of better ways than this. And probably, leaving MI might be a better choice if you see it in long run. So, please do not get too upset about this promotion. I sincerely hope those will be fine and be strong to face it. :)

To HUIJUAN!
Please do not be sad. I know you are capable of doing better. JIA YOU!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.