Thursday, October 04, 2007 / 11:30 PM
When you sent that message to me, my whole heart sank after reading it. It is true, recently we behave more like friends with the exception of calling each other 'dear'. Right now, while I am typing this entry, a feeling, a strong feeling that this relationship will end sooner or later. When we came back from Genting, everything starts to have a 180 degrees change. We start to behave more like causal friends with just a few sms or even none per day. Sometimes at night, we do not even have our small chat. We often quarrel over the most trivia matter. We often bo chap each other personal life. You are working eveyday and yet I am studying everyday. Our dating session is getting from once per week to once per few weeks. Everything changes and nothing lasts forever.

Probably a few months down the road, we are already behaving like strangers. But at least I know, at this very right moment I still love you as before. Probably little compared to the past but I still love you.

I love EUGENE KOH SHENG HENG!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.