A serie of events
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 / 10:13 PM
For the past week, it could be the most happening week to me for this entire year.

On thursday, my class had hand in Written Report for A level submission, thus most of my classmates stayed up till quite late in school to finish up.

I was damn tired, moreover, I left school at around 7pm, so I decided not to go for Britisih Council. I went to look for Eugene instead of going back home. I was doing nothing but watching videos in his laptop.

When I wanted to go home, we walked down the stairs to 6th storey to take lift. AND I saw a abandoned rabbit. It is soooooooo KE LIAN! How can any human being bears to abandon such an adorable rabbit! It is a white rabbit with red eyes though. So, out of sympathic, I decided to take it back home.

Her new name will be Tiffany!

After a few days of observation, I realised that its left ear is abit handicapped, its left eye seems to be blind or whatever and it is PREGNANT! This leads me to think that this rabbit was abused by its previous owner. But I still do not think the previous owner should abandon the rabbit just because of all its short-coming! It is a LIVING ANIMAL! It is a LIFE! I cannot imagine what will be the life of the rabbit if I had chosen not to bring it back home! Probably, it will tortured to death by children OR send to SPCA for lethal execution! And I think, I did make a right choice in bringing it back home! So here I beg GOD(if he really exists) to punish people who buy pets out of fun, soon after the fun, they abandon animals! THIS IS CALLED CRUELTY! They deserved to be punish!


Secondly, on Saturday, when I was going back home from Eug's home. There was an accident in BKE! And I saw the dead female corpse! I was quite emotionless. This is my second time already! No feelings! But may the person rest in peace.

Lastly, my family had my home repainted for the past Sat and Sun. I think the total cost of repainting should be around $1300? And I swopped room with my brother. Sad, after staying in my room for almost 7 years, I had to chang room with them! SAD! Haiz.

Thats all! Bye!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.