Karu's Indian Banana Leaf Restaurant
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 / 10:21 PM
Finally Physics papers are over!

Met up with Darren HJ Kevin Vanessa. Had dinner at Karu's Indian Banana Leaf Restaurant. I sweared that is the best fish curry I had in my life! Seriously, I really love the fish curry. The price is definitely reasonable for such a delicious food. We had Chicken51, sambal prawn, sotong, mutton and fish cutlet. Seriously, I was more than satisfied with eating the rice only with the fish curry. That is probably the best indian meal I had so far. Die die must try!

It is located in Bukit Panjang. There is a lot of buses that go there: 178, 171, 963, 67, 961, 170
It just next to the condominium (The Linear) which is next to the petrol station. It is inside those old shophouses. Once you see old shophouses, you can press the bus bell and alight. I couldnt find pictures of that place, if not it will be easier to identify.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.