Brother's wedding
Friday, November 16, 2007 / 10:02 PM
The following photos are taken by the wedding studio people, I love these few shoots..




On 16 Nov, it was the wedding dinner. It was held at Furama Riverfront Hotel. Everything went fine except for the fish. As the chief chef did not manage his job properly, the fish was not cooked when served. Thats why all the fishes have to throw away. My brother was damn fed up with it. Another problem is their service. One of the waiters accidentally poured the red wine on to my relatives. That even made my brother more angry. In the end, because of the fishes, they have no choice but to give 35% discount

Seriously, Furama riverfront is a four star hotel and even received excellent service award but from their service attitude during the dinner, I think the judges must be blind to give them such an honourable award. However, the waiter who served us that day is rather good.

Finally, everything settled. I miss my boy boy!! Hope I can go back Malaysia for upcoming chinese new year.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.