Movies
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 / 12:50 AM
Song listening right now: First Love

I just reached back home from watching Enchanted. I will rate it 4.5 stars out of 5. It is definitely worth the ticket price. I loved the chipmunk in the movie. It is so damn adorable la! It is really adorable.
Chipmunk!!!



I just reached back home from watching Enchanted. I will rate it 4.5 stars out of 5. It is definitely worth the ticket price. I loved the chipmunk in the movie. It is so damn adorable la! It is really adorable.

Another must watch movie is The Game Plan. Watched it with hj hp greta. If you are looking for a movie which display the kinship in a comedy way, then this movie is made for you.

There are still alot of movies I want to catch before it stop showing cinema.
1) Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur 2006
2) Bee Movie
3) Stardust

How I wish, I can watch all the movies at one shot.

And the upcoming movies that I must watch.
1) Hitman
2) 30 Days of Night
3) Death Sentence
4) The Tattooist
5) Alvin and The Chipmunk
6) The National Treasure: The book of Secrets
7) I am Legend

Thats all. Dear, you know what to do now?
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.