ARGH!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 / 7:25 PM
I am in such a desperate state. I WANT TO QUIT! DAMN IT! I even planned to bring my family to go out have a good dinner after getting my pay and also quiting the job. But who knows, it turns out to be like that.

Here goes the story.

I met up with Adlinda at 11am today. She was supposed to takeover me from wednesday onwards. Everything went fine till her idiotic boyfriend kept pestering her to quit, he fear that Adlinda might be 2-timer or even flirting with the guys in the office. That was the most ridculous thing ever. Why the hell her bf still wants to be with her when he does not even has a little trust for his gf. Why do he distrust her so much that he wanted her not to work. Pardon me for being straight forward, I think such a relationship DEFINITELY will not last for long. Trust is the most most basic thing in a RELATIONSHIP and even, for BEST FRIENDS.

So now, I really in need people to takeover the job for me. I beg any kind soul out there to introduce someone to take over this job. I have not gotten a chance to really enjoy this holiday. I am really in a desperate state. :'(

An even unluck thing that happened recently is I sprained my ankle. Second time. The first time I sprained my ankle when I was in primary 3/4. Since them, I have never sprained my ankle. And is extremely painful for a person who sprained her ankle to walk up and down in that stupid office with fucking never ending staircase. ARGHHHH!!! Mom kept asking me to go see some chinese physcian to help me re-locate my ankle. Till now, I still havent went for it. I am just praying my ankle will recover as time goes by.

All thanks to you! EUGENE KOH SHENG HENG!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.