Merry Christmas!!!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 / 11:48 AM
Merry Christmas!!!

And Happy Birthday to Wei Fang!


Went to Vivocity for countdown. There were me eugene zw kw wt wt. I sweared vivocity is so fcuking boring! There are always no party for impotant occasions. Last year, eugene and I went there for year countdown together jiaming and junping. But ended up, there was no firework as we ganna cheated by the report that there was a countdown party. But this time round was much better as there is a christmas tree.

At ard 12, Eugene and I went separate from them. I think we were really nothing better to do back then, we ride the motor all the way from vivocity to jurong west to pump oil. Soon after, we went to Clark Quay to meet up with his friends. We party at the clinic till around 3 plus then left for home sweet home. I enjoyed the party alot.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.