Update..
Sunday, December 16, 2007 / 6:21 PM
Just came back from dinner at Turf City. Had a seafood spread, I did not really enjoy it alot as mainly the dishes are not my favourite. However, 152 is definitely worth the price. Live sea creatures.

Went to some shopping yesterday. Dear bought a pair of Levis demin. And I bought him another pair of Levis demin and a Levis shirt. In return, Dear bought me a Esprit bag. After shopping, we went to catch Alvin and the Chipmunks. What a lousy storyline but CHIPMUNKS ARE 100% ADORABLE! I love theodore! It is so adorable! OMG! Love the part when he slept next to David's face. So adorable la!

I desperately in need of money! DAMN!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.