Tuesday, January 15, 2008 / 7:34 PM
Its been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. For the past 2 Sat, Dear and I were going to quite alot of pets store to look for a reasonable good price rabbit cage for my rabbit. School started on 02 jan, it was a long boring day! And guess what, the day ended with the nagging principal talk. Oh ya! On the last week, I attended the most interesting discipline talk ever ever in my entire education. Imagine the discipline master cracking jokes and do funny action in a discipline talk, could this actually happen in others school, I guess no. And I bet Mr Chui had never crack a single joke in the discipline talk. And his gp lecture was daming funny! I love his gp lesson! How nice it will be if he is my gp tutor. Sad case.

We went to the Pasir Ris pets farm to view dogs. I am really so tempted to buy a pet dog. Damn! I have the budget, but mom will definitely slaughter it if I was to bring it back home. I love yorkie, maltese, silky terrier and schnauzer!

I just finish watching my brother's wedding video. Suddenly I felt that marriage is such glamarous event :)

Ya i think thats all. Haha byebye
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.