Friday, March 07, 2008 / 11:55 PM
I got back H1 Physics and Chinese results. I got a C for Physics and B for Chinese. I do not whether should I be crying or smiling. C C C!!! Although I prayed hard to get a C and above but I dont mean that I wanted a C!! Mr P even asked: Pui Leng, dissappointing? In my heart, I was thinking hard about this question, although I gave a quick reply with a strong YES! Upon recieving my result, the burden of failing H1 was finally relieved but it was a transient feeling. I could not help it but bursts into tears. What done is already done, I cant undo it anymore, all I want is to fully concentrate on my upcoming A level and MOVE ON with my life.

Huijuan is leaving. I just want to say, no matter what path you have chosen to move on, I hope it will be smooth journey ahead. You will alway be my best friends :)

Fathiah, dont be sad. Work hard together k. So as to cover the ugly grade.

However there is a happy news for me at least. I will be going bangkok in this coming JUNE! 07 jun to 12 jun. There will be me and dear. Just done with the booking of air tickets. Anyone joining?
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.