Sunday, March 23, 2008 / 8:21 AM
This week was such a short school week. The whole school went out to different places to do volunteer work. My class went to Metta Childcare centre to bring joy and fun to those children who are in low income family. I really enjoyed the time spent over there. There are a total of 24 children, there was 5 children under me. Their names are Christopher, Zi Yi, Heather, Pei Ling and Qin Yi. I guess this group is a collection of smarties among the group. We won the amazing race. After the race, almost everyone played 'Catch the leader'. There was this particular girl who kept wanting to play the leader. When huiping kept rejecting her request, she nearly cried out. Just when huiping let her played the leader, her face expression changed from sad to laughter in a few seconds. Luckily, she was not in my group.

Had Mac at Tampines. After that, hj hp and I went to Terminal 3. It was really nice. In every female toilet cubicle, there is a toilet seat cleaner fluid. There is really good. I hope more of such machines can be seen at various major shopping centre. Even the high-class shopping centres, they do have flithy toilet seats, which totally turn people off. Oh ya, A380 is really a huge plane! I am done with updating. That is how boring my life!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.