Friday, June 20, 2008 / 6:25 PM
Went back to school for Chemistry Mock. Guess what, I skipped after paper 2. I felt so miserable! I just merely pass the MCQ. But paper 2 was still alright. At least I can manage it! But I still feel so miserable. I know what shall do now, I shall STUDY HARD! RIGHT AWAY!

Went to Bugis after paper 2. Had our lunch at Ministry of Food. The foods were nice. I had sashimi salad and unagi bento. Shared dessert with hp greta. I swear the sashimi salad was over-priced. For only 2 slices of sashimi and lots of veggies, they charged $4.30 for it, excluding service charge and GST. So people, dont ever order the salad if you intend to dine over there any sooner.

Bought a forever friends photo album and a cheapo whiteboard :)

I am glad that Xue er was satisfied with my gp tutor. She is a good tutor.

Thats it, people,

I miss Fish&co smoked salmon caesar salad & garlic butter mussels!!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.