Kung Fu Panda
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 / 1:36 PM
Dear and I catch Kung Fu Panda midnight show yesterday over at The Cathay! It is damn damn damn damn nice can! Anyone who have yet to catch should go and catch it. It is definitely worth your ticket price!

Oh ya, I forgot to mention one more thing that we did in Bangkok. We catch Sex and The City in MBK cinema. Their cinemas are quite okay. Ticket price is 100baht, half the price of Singapore ticket. The show is damn cool! I love Samantha's dog. Awfully adorable when he tried to 'fuck' Carrie's cushion! haha!

I bought a doggy tees for the lil rascal, Oscar. Haha. He looks adorable in his new tees. haha. Babysit him yesterday, and today as well. He really entertains me alotttttt.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.