I hate it!
Saturday, June 28, 2008 / 6:46 PM
DAMN! I was very fucking pissed!

First, water went into my laptop! DAMN! NAH BEI! BUT MY LAPTOP IS STILL IN WORKABLE CONDITION!

Just when I thought that was the final bad thing occurred to me for today, my mom shouted for me when she was there, standing next to washing machine and hold my favourite tees! MY ASSHOLE BROTHER JEANS 'coloured' my tees! DAMN! DAMN DAMN DAMN! I was pissed off to the MAX! I could not believe it! This is the first time I wore this but yet it is gone just like that! FUCK LA! KAN NI NA! I dont know how many time must I tell him that DONT THROW YOUR JEANS INTO THE WASHING MACHINE! KNN! NOW MY TEES IS COLOURED, HAPPY ALREADY LA! NAH BEI!

I'M FUCKING PISSED!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.