Random
Sunday, July 27, 2008 / 12:19 PM
Catch The dark knight and X-files on friday. Watched till 3am, I was damn damn tired then.

X-files is freakin boring can! Wasted dear's 21 dollars.

While waiting for the next show, dear and I went back to where I used stay(Bukit Ho Swee). I started to miss every little thing in the past. I love the time when my dad always used the cane to threaten me and my brother to wake up early on a sunday morning! My dad will always buy mac breakfast for me and my brother on sunday. I miss the time when my dad will buy me a new toy at least once a month. I still love barbie doll! I love cutting their hair! However there are always things that I dont miss about, especially the canning session when I did not get full mark for my spelling test or 90 over for my exams and test. And after all these thoughts running through my head, I start to realise I have grown up so much and my parents have age so much.

The dark knight was okay. Wayne is handsome!

I HATE EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.