Saturday, July 12, 2008 / 12:02 PM
I miss the days in BEIJING and BANGKOK!

I miss the SIA flight~ ( I have no idea what i miss about)

I miss the nights gossiping with fath.

I miss the bargaining in Beijing.

I miss the weather in Beijing. (windy yet sunny)

I miss the shopping in Bangkok.

I miss the cheap Swesen's ice-cream in Bangkok.

I miss CHATUCHUK weekend market.

I miss the street food in Bangkok.

I miss I miss I miss I miss the days I am in overseas.

I am seriously anticipating the upcoming trip to Bangkok and Phuket in late Nov with my classmates. I guess it will be damn fun! It is always always fun to go overseas with closed friends. haha! Okay I need to save up for the trip! Also, STUDY F_ _ _ING HARD!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.