Time can never heal a wound.
Monday, July 21, 2008 / 11:12 PM
I was talking to Vino on my way to school today. She was telling how painful it is to accept the face that her grandma had passed away. To her, her grandma is the world to her. She had been her pillar of support for all this year, but she was gone for good. At least I am glad that her grandma passed away peacefully.

Although I never have such a painful experience, but I still can feel for them. Many people out there alway alway thought that time can heal a wound! BUT, in reality, TIME CAN NEVER EVER HEAL A WOUND! If your loved ones left you, you can never ever expect yourself to move on with your life for just a weeks or even a year! It can takes up to a whole lifetime for one to move on with their life. It may sound so childish or immature to one that how can someone be weak till that extent that you actually need so so so so much time to accept the fact that your loved ones is gone. But it is definitely not kiddish to think that way when one experience such situation by himself(touchwood!)

For the whole day, I was thinking about what will happen to me, if one day, any of my loved ones left me. I think I will be in a state of depression. I alway alway wonder what if my parents left me before I could give them my best to let them enjoy their golden years...

I guess before I regret anything, I should start treasuring every single little thing around me. Treasure everything before they are gone for good :)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.