NS man died during his Brunei training
Sunday, July 20, 2008 / 11:46 AM
Got this blog link from Zhiwei's blog.

http://memyselfmine.blogspot.com/

A blog from the NS man's girlfriend, the NS man who died during his NS training in June.

Although I could not truly understand the pain that she is going through, but I still feel the slightest pain from her. As I was reading her blog entries after her bf passed away, alot of thoughts came to me. Just then ,I start to realise that Eugene is really really important to me, I just cannot ever afford to lose him. We may quarreled everyday over something very trivia, even though the feeling may not be as strong as before, but deep down we still love each other. We made a lot of promises to each other but is yet to be fulfil. We even promise each other to travel overseas once a year, to different country. There is so so so much things we have yet to try together. Even if one day he is not with me anymore, but I still wish him to be safe and sound.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.