Monday, August 11, 2008 / 8:07 PM
A level sucks big time!!!

I have this urge to quit school now! NOW! I want to call Mr P that I am quitting school now! But I know I am just being irrational! Or I am sore-loser! I seriously want to give up A now. My results sucks and I cant bloody do Maths!! I used to love Math as much as I love Oscar, but now NO! I hate Maths as much as I hate SNAKES! I am seriously out of time! I need more than 24 hrs a day! For the past 3 days, no matter how hard I studied I just can't finish doing all my works! I can see one whole stack of bloody stinky worksheets waiting for me! And I had to vent my anger through blogging!

What even upsets me further was the news that my neighbours planning to give Oscar away! HELLLLLL~ As I am blogging now, I am crying. I am feeling so attached to Oscar now, I really do not mind keeping Oscar. I promised to treat him like my own dog, although I love to bully him at times!

Freaking 13 weeks or so to go and I am feeling that I should just give up cox I know most likely I would not end up in UNI! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NA BEI!!!!!!! KNNNNNNNNN!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.