Friday, August 15, 2008 / 9:09 PM
I was so freaking annoyed by her la! I fucking got scolded for no reason can! PISSED!

I have this feeling that every teacher, except a few, are looking down on my class la! I know my class is a freaking small class but they need to be bias against us? Is really annoying! I cant't wait to graduate from this school! I am getting to dislike everything in school! Every single little thing, right from the horrified food served to the stinky toilet!

And weird enough, I am feeling that everyone is looking down at me! I felt so freaking upset when I calculated wrongly a few times today during Math lesson! I nearly burst into tears! But who knows the pain inside me? Not even you dear! Said me emotional or whatever shit! But I am feeling very lost and no one can guide me along except me and myself. I seriously want to prove to myself that I can do it, but I can't! ARGH!

I feel like cuddling Oscar now, at least he is the only living thing on the Earth that will make me feel better.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.