Wednesday, September 17, 2008 / 6:46 PM
Finish watching all movies on my movie list! Finally! I have been camping infront of my laptop all day long just to finish up these movies.

1. Made of honor is really sweet! Romantic too!
2. Love Guru freaking boring!
3. Forgetting Sarah Marshall(UNCUT VERSION!), not much difference
4. Knocked Up T_T
5. Meet the JOHAN =)
6. Material Girls =
7. Harnold & Kumar : White Castle =D Never failed to make laugh ah! Guys! Ur shld catch it!
8. Who slept with her? Greta! Is funny. But not horny!

Additional to that, I watched The devil wears Prada! Oh I love it! All the designers stuffs are simply Gorgeous!

I wish A level is over so that I can camp infront of my TV to watch SEX AND THE CITY!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.