Start Work..
Thursday, September 15, 2005 / 11:36 PM
Today i start working already. My workplace is Raffles City, selling shoes. $50 bucks per pair, kind of expensive yet there a number demands for it. The people there are very friendly, especially ken keep asking me to eat and eat. ARGH! Learning how to close the cart already. One thing is working there kind of bore but not bad. I can do my own things. I think todays straits time i had almost read finish all already. You can see how bored i am. When i reached there, i sold the first pair of shoes. Then ken said i used tricks to ask him buy, very idiot. Thats all.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.