happy 7th month to me and him!!!
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 / 10:30 PM
Well, today is my 7th month together with him! I just finished meeting up with him. In the afternoon was chatting with wenting, zhiwei and peixin. CONGRATS! Peixin and his ex patch back already. Really happy for her because they already together for 2 years already, if suddenly break for a guy, i do not think is worth it at all. In the afternoon went out with wenting and zhiwei, went to Far East with them. Anyway, wenting's colleague very pitiful, she losed her newly bought phone. OMG! but she is still so CALM! If it were to be me, i think i will burst into tears already. By the way, i saw a pair of very charmed shoes at her shops too. I will buy it, waiting for my next pay. I getting so poor nowadays and my malaysia uncle is coming to Singapore too. Hope he drive his car come here, if not i will be very tiring because need to keep siting bus for reach different destinations. After leaving the shoes boutique( Mitju), wenting and i went to for eyebrow trimming. It is quite nice( but i still prefer the one i had for prom night). Ok, then after that left to meet up with eugene. I took a cab to Jurong East (*sob sob* ;( ) the cab fare cost me 12 bucks. Haiz!!! Then after that went to makan with eugene. Argh! NOT NICE AT ALL!!! After that we went to CCK, wanting watch movies but reach the cinema lobby, and stunned at the movies showing there, not much. So gave up to watch it, went to plaza, i borrowed a BOOK!!! I do not know when is the last time i borrow a book!!! shall more than one year. My mindset for hamsters has changed!!! SMALL hamster is equality to cute, hmmm no no no is adorable (cute means adorable but ugly). ELDER hamster meant obedient. IT IS TRUE!! Older hamster wont bite you but the youngest ones will. SO I WANT A OLD HAMSTER!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.