Tuesday, the day for every relationship
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 / 11:59 PM
Firstly, today my parents are resting, in other words, they are not working today. It is good day because I can accompany my mother go out, but sad to say, it will be a tiring day for me too. I got to wake up pretty early compare to the past. Anyway, I am bringing down my PC for checking because my graphic card is spoiled. My mother and I switch turns to carry that f**king heavy and bulky PC to Sim Lim Square. The god was not on my side today, when i reached Tekka Mall then it started to rain heavily. We went to Parco to shop awhile, I did not buy anything although i saw a few things i like, however my mum is there, so if i am going to buy, she sure start to chant at my ears. At late afternoon, my dad came to find us and we just pick up the PC and left home. So i am now using my computer to update!!!

Meeting Wenting 9pm today. We walk our way to BP PLaza. We went into NTUC and we saw edo sushi is having 50% off, so we ended up buying 5packets of mixed sushi. TASTY!! She told me what happened to her when she went to JB last week to celebrate her friend birthday *laugh* anyway really pity her.
We went into arcade and play the 'hit-hit' machine. Baleno is having the clearance sales, most of the items are below $10. Each of us bought Seventeen. I think thats all.

Then at 11 plus meet up with eugene. ya thats all
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.