happy six month together to me and you.
Monday, September 26, 2005 / 11:12 PM
today is our 6TH month together.
he prepared a couple ring for me and him.
my ring is engraved with his name.
his ring was engraved with my name.
quite touch.
no guy can compare to my dear.
you are the best out of the best.
cant live without your love.
i love you.
i am sorry that i didnt gave any gift to you.
but i promise you.
at the end of november.
you will get the best gift from me.
haha.
no Tag Heaur sunglasses for you.
but will give you a empty box.
so tat u can put all the things i gave you slowly inside the box.
happy six month.
muack.
i <3>
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.