Today is my last day.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 / 11:59 PM
Finally, today is the last day of the cart already. Gracious Aries will be moving to the cart we are holding now. JiaLing, JunHao and I are chatting happily together because there will not be next time to chat already. At about 9pm, Derrick come and we start to pack up already. Anyway Jialing's Cart also will be moving to Gracious Aries there. However, she move faster than we do even though we have 3 person to pack up everything. Then finish pack up already, Derrick ask me whether I want to work as Data Entry anot? Without hesitation, I just agree, but not really confirm. Then after that Jialing Junhao and I went to esplanade and eat supper. I pay for the cheng teng and Junhao pay almost all the food there. We ate sotong, fried carrot cake, chicken wings, bread and cheng teng. He also paid for the drinks. *laugh* Thats it for today, reach at around 12 plus.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.