Chilling out with girls
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 / 4:22 PM
Went out with my lovely girls. Went to fath's home to chill and hp left halfway. Chilling out at Fath's home was damn cool~ Fath, STOP complaining how ugly your 3-storey terrence is k. Your room was like so ideal for a girl. And you got a private toilet to yourself!!! Anyway, Greta was really funny when she uttered some nonsense out so naturally out of sudden.

Come to think about it, I don't remember me chilling out with school besties after I graduated from sec sch. Anyway, the feeling was really good. And you know, the girls that you are talking to now, will most likely going to be your girlfriends forever =) They are people that you can bitch with, talk with (almost everything on the Earth) and rely on. I am really glad to make such great gf and I really do mean it k!!!

And I hope 10years down the road, we are still closed gf, chilling out together like always, bitching together like always.

Starting with backpack in Asia & backpacking Europe in 5years time k!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.