Updating
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 / 9:23 PM
School started long ago. My feeling towards school totally takes a 180degrees change. Life is so different from MI and GRSS. In MI, I alway look forward going to school, meeting my friends and chit-chatting during IRP lesson. Now, I only look forward to the free ride from my neighbour to school. It is during this short period of car ride, makes me reflect what am I doing on this Earth. NoI am not trying to say I'm depressed or what, but somehow I lost the feeling of looking forward to tomorrow.

Sitting down inside a LT hall with 200 people, trying to understand what the f**k is going on in Business world. Understanding terms like stock, bonds and etc etc etc totally driving me nuts. This makes me to appreciate the good side of being a Science student. Well, at least I do enjoy being a science student more than a business student. Okay, enough of ranting.

I want to catch THE PROPOSAL!
Looking forward to GRSS homecoming dinner, catching up friends. And catching with my gurrlies =)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.