Friday, May 01, 2009 / 11:00 AM
Went back to the centre to collect my cheque. The children were all doing their mock test paper from the centre. And the moment, I stepped in, I was greeted by them. So I went to collect my pay. After that, I stopped by a classroom to talk to my colleague. It was in the P1 class. And guess what! This cute little chubby boy came and hugged around my waist and keep asking why am I not been working. And when I told them I quitted, guess what! He cried! I was like why??!! I am trying to do my best to calm him down. And surprisingly, a Kinder Surprise works better than a thousand of comforting words. Anyway, I thought the children are really sweet towards me =)

Went for tuition after that. Played with my tutee's dog(shepherd and husky mixed). She was really cute and tame. Her name is Shine.

Thats for all now.

=)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.