Yes, history repeated itself again today.
Saturday, March 07, 2009 / 8:17 PM
History repeated itself again today.

Was feeling super depressed after looking at my result slip. And one thing for sure, result was simply the worst of the worst. After one round of crying, I finally settled down and starting to stone, staring at the trees branches outside. Afterwhich, was feeling much better. At least I am convinced that this is definitely not just a bad nightmare, but just a bad reality. Went out with friends to chill out and had dinner. Everything just seems so normal, like what we usually did.

But the moment I reach back, I got myself back into the super depress mood. Crying while bathing was the way to tears. I know I know, no point crying over the spilled milk. 'You only got yourself to blame on, and you should be moving on and think ahead.' I think today I heard this for almost ten over times from alot of people. But I just feel like crying over spilled milk, can't you just bloody let me cry!

Now all I can do was just to apply to all Uni and see what comes next.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.