I am angry, sad and whatever, but not happy.
Saturday, February 14, 2009 / 10:40 PM
I am feeling angry, sad and whatever, but not happy.

I got my worst birthday last year, because of you and my so-thought best friend forever. And now, I gotten my worst Valentine's day from you again.

No roses. No chocolate. No present.

I dunnoe how to start, seriously. I am in a state whereby, I am feeling a mixture of feelings ranging from anger to disappointing, jealousy, fucktupped, EVERYTHING except happy. I know I know, it was my retribution! Today was the worst day I ever had so far in 2009. And I bet more will be coming on their way. I am seriously feeling violent now, and I really wanted to vent out my anger on anything. Seriously anything. And guess what, I am typing really hard until my 'p' is not working properly now. I just cant control my anger now!

And to YOU! I hope you are reading this blog now. Does it matters to you whether if I had lose any weight???!!! I bet IT MOTHER FUCKING DON'T MATTER TO YOU AT ALL! AND LET ME ASK YOU BACK IF YOU HAVE GROW ANY TALLER?? PROBABLY BY 0.0001CM?? IF IT IS NO, THEN I WOULD SHOW MY LEAST SYMPATHY TO YOU, BITCH! MIND YOUR BLARDY BUSINESS BITCHY SHORTY!!!

I am PISSED!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.