Happy 47th months
Friday, February 27, 2009 / 1:11 AM
Happy 47th Months together.

And I really love the digital ATM bank =)

We caught 2 movies today - Marley and Me & The Bloody Valentines 3D

Marley and Me was a beautiful movie with lots of funny and lovely scenes. Also, it was the first movie that I had been weeping inside the cinema for almost 20mins. It was a really really really great movie. I had been waiting for so long for this movie to be screened in Singapore. And I am going to buy the story book for collection. I just loved MARLEY AND ME!

Had dinner @ Fish&co. I wanted to have Peri Peri Prawns, but ended up ordered fish & chips instead. But dinner was still great.

Caught the night show of The Bloody Valentines 3D at the Cathay. It was a truly horrifying movie. At least, it did thrill me alot. Catching 3D movie in a 3D cinema was a good experience. Greta Leow, go catch it. You will love it.

It feels like we are back to the past. No motorbike. Had to rush for the last bus back to Bukit Panjang. And I really do enjoy sitting in the bus with you and we don't talk at all =)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.