Just to update
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 / 10:19 PM
Nothing interesting happenings recently.

And yes, I am still slacking, neither working or studying. Probably I might not be finding a temporary job as I am sick of finding one already. So I shift my direction to getting more tuition assignment.

I am having a blurred vision of my future now. It is filled uncertainty and disappointment. And everyday I am constantly worrying about my A level. Like what Eugene said, I didn't work hard enough to deserve good grades. So I kinda sadden or probably, more or less be prepared to face the worst of the worst.

And recently I just realise that good friends are not for life. Goods friend will become friends in the end. So I am starting wonder what will be for life? Probably lots lots lots of money will be for life. And diamonds as well.

The few thing that keep me alive for a day would no other that catching Gossip Girl & CSI and reading Shopaholic. I want to catch Criminal Minds. I loved the way how the way how the victims died in most of the CSI stories, but it could have been much more mind trigger than it is.

I miss going to school. I miss doing homework. I miss the time when it was all occupied by piles and piles of JC prelim papers. I miss cooking my own food to school and prepared one set for HP. My favourite cheese egg and salted black beans were my best meal in MI. I miss HP's mom fried rice with salted fish. Okay I should do up with a list of people with things that I miss about.

Here goes the list:

G*Spot - the exciting adventure stories that you had every morning, with Uncle William (Voted as most hatred security guard in MI).

Talib- the halal session with you.

Boiingg - the candies from Candy Empire that you distributed.

Mo Ni Ca Cheng - my JC notes supplier and 'photocopier'

Ngo - your super long finger nails

Devy - your laughter

Van - your super nice handwriting

Ah gar - Edgar, open your eyes!

Dickkie- =)

Vinod - your debating session with Ms Yani

Mr. Jaron Pow - your 'never' blow up temper
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.