It was such a damn day!
Sunday, March 15, 2009 / 10:44 AM
Today, I feel damn lethargic.

Firstly, today was supposed to sign an employment contract with an agent to work in Tan Tock Seng Hospital, earning $6per hour. But while I am aleady at Orchard, the lady in Bukit Panjang tuition centre called me up to ask if I am willing to take up a part time job. Working only 4-5hours per day and it is super near my home, no need to even take LRT! Saved on transport cost, Save my cost for dining out and more flexible time. Somemore, if possible, while studying SIM, I can continue to work over there for extra allowance. And confirmed the latter position was so much attractive than the former. So I agreed immediately. And now, I praying that the pay per hour would be more than $10. Since the market rate is about $12? So I am praying now~

After making a wasteful trip to Orchard alone, I went to have some thai food before I went straight home. It seems like I spent $4over on transport just for some delicious thai food like that.

Went to Sim Lim and IT show at the later of the day. Was intended to buy an external hardisk drive. But didn't buy in the end as none of the prices seem attractive. And was looking at the webcam as well, but also didn't see any good deal with Logitech or Microsoft. After that, went to Mustafa to hang around, was supposed to have Prata near Mustafa, but didn't eat in the end as well.

And thats how my boring Saturday end.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.