My first time doing closing
Friday, March 20, 2009 / 9:43 PM
Today was my first day being made to stay to do closing. And I sweared, it was really damn challenging. No teacher except me, facing over 15 children. It was feels like one against many demons. Luckily there were Ting Sen and Jing Heng (both P6 boys) helped me out, if not I sweared to god, I will go mad by the noise. One thing seriously annoyed me since the start of my day would the children don't put in effort in learning. Especially when doing multiplication and dividsion. And some even worse, cannot identify when to use plus or minue, despite being taught ten over times. But somehow or rather, I pretty enjoy my days over at Pro-teach since the start of my first day :)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.