A nice hang-out
Friday, April 17, 2009 / 11:46 AM
Met up with my loved peeps! Yinwhee Caier Huijuan Greta. Had dinner at Ma Maison (my fave). Was supposed to meet at Clark Quay Control Station @ 7.50pm. And again, I cabbed down. Damn!! And since everyone was going to be late including me, I decided to have reservation change to 8.15pm. And by 8.30pm, everyone was there ordered, except one! Just one person. G*Spot! And guess what time she arrived!! Slightly past 9.40pm ya! Anyway nothing new right, leow? But I still love you k!

We got the seat next to the window and it oversees Clark Quay.

Had Omelette rice! Simply great! Inside the Omelette was the buttery pearl rice. It just taste good. And their sauce goes well perfect with the sliced beef and buttery rice.

Huijuan had hamburger steak and it was good as well. Shared their caramel pudding and cheesecake. Love their pudding. Everything was good as the previous time I been there :)


After dinner, we chilled out at FashionBar. Love their choc martini as usual. But totally hate the songs played this time round.
And I love hanging out with you girls =)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.